From Friday 1st January, all hospitality venues including Culburra Bowlo will be required to use the NSW Government CovidSafe check-in process within the Service NSW app.
When you next visit our Club you will be required to scan a unique QR code using the camera function on your smart phone before you enter. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your visit.
Providing your details ensures NSW Health can contact you
quickly and easily, if necessary.
1. Hold your smart phone camera up to the QR code which can be found on posters at entrance points. Simply hover the camera over the code as if you were going to take a photo of it.
2. Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
3. Proceed to the Club entry and show your phone confirmation to staff member.
4. Members will still need to swipe their Member card and guests will still need to sign in as per legislation.
5. Don’t forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app.
If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry, our friendly staff will assist you to check in.
please phone 0244472266 or email email@example.com
Annual reports Available from Reception
Culburra Bowling and Recreation Club
The Friendliest Club on the South Coast
Culburra Beach is located just 2.5 hours from Sydney, on the beautiful NSW South Coast.
It has has all the local attractions a holiday maker needs.
It’s the best place to relax after a long day.
Delight in special member discounts.
Had dinner Friday night, very nice, best schnitzel and chips I’ve had for a long time, also I have a daughter with a special dietary requirement and the restaurant staff were so helpful and happy to make it possible for my daughter to eat there, she loved the fish and chips meal, all up a nice dining experience.
Great dinner. Service so friendly, food good and very generous. The bamboo cocktail sticks holding humungous burgers together were the icing. Such a clean town and beach #noplastic. Thankyou #culburra
My husband Greg and I were picked up by the courtesy bus along with several happy patrons of this wonderful club. […We] ordered the Thursday special of Asian sizzling plate. This was one of the best meals we have eaten, hot and so delicious. The staff were extremely efficient and friendly. Courtesy bus back to the culburra beach holiday park and would definitely return to both places.
Table of 8 sat down- ordered so much food for such great price then everything came out so quickly. We all ate as if we were starving and everyone loved everything. We will be back.
Nice food at reasonable prices. Friendly staff who helpful and efficient. Good beer too!